Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First post, thirst most, cursed toast, pursed coast

Hello!

I'm Patrick Stinson. And I'm biased, but I think I'm a little bit interesting.

Probably, if you're actually reading this, you know quite a bit about me already. But just in case, I'm a 22 year old graduate student living in Austin, Texas and attending UT. I study biology, and am particularly interested in the adaptation of animals (specifically anurans right now, aka frogs and toads) to urbanization.

I'm also a huge geek.

I intend to fill this space with the crazy thoughts in my head that I don't usually do anything with. I can't get motivated to write in a journal, and I'm not skilled enough to create much in the way of art. However, what I really want right now is a forum where I can get feedback on my writing (hopefully there will be fiction and nonfiction) and set my own hours (but hopefully there will be at least something every day.

So to start us off, my next post will give you an intimate introduction to the deepest recesses of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment